Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Administration
Since 1979, The Busch Firm has assisted clients with the preparation of their estates and handling of any probate and trust administration matters that may arise. For each client, the Firm outlines the available options and works with the client to develop an estate plan that best suits the client’s needs in light of their objectives. The Firm provides a written proposal outlining and diagramming how the client’s estate plan will work. The Firm primarily focuses on substantial estates ($5,000,000 and above).
The Busch Firm’s vision is to enhance the community through the orderly transfer of wealth to successor generations and charities. The Firm has managed a myriad of incremental transfers of wealth, including over $2 billion in donations to charities and foundations of our clients’ selection. Several of the professionals in Firm are either CPAs or have Master’s in Taxation, in addition to their law degrees.
Our Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Administration Services Include:
- Living Trusts (including funding)
- Springing Durable Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts (CRUT), Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts (CRAT), and Charitable Lead Trusts (CLT)
- Self-Canceling Installment Notes
- Private Annuities
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRAT); Grantor Retained Unitrusts (GRUT)
- Asset Protection Planning, including Overseas Asset Protection Trusts and Domestic Asset Protection Trusts including the Nevada Self Settled Spendthrift Trust
- Compliance Trust and Gift Tax Returns
- Irrevocable Trusts (e.g. Insurance Trusts)
- Trust and Probate Administration
- Private Foundations
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Family S Corporations
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements
- Family Partnerships and Family LLCs
- Intra-Family Sales of Stock/Assets through Tax-Efficient Transfers
- Life Insurance Alternatives and Analysis
- Gift Planning
- Formation of Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGT), including sales of LLC or partnership interests to DGTs between family members.